The HydroDefense® Flood Plank system is the most reliable way to protect openings like walk doors, retaining walls, driveways and storefronts from advancing floodwaters. Our flood planks, also known as stop logs, are easily deployed by stacking them on top of one another, creating a watertight barrier in front of your opening. Unlike permanent protection structures, HydroDefense Flood Planks are stored away, making them the ideal solution when you need protection in place only at the time of flooding.
Armor Building Solutions has been a leader in the storm protection industry since 1996. Our team of local professionals is focused on providing the best solutions and products to keep your home or business safe from storms, hurricanes and other natural weather events.
EFFECTIVE AT STOPPING WATER
- Aluminum construction, corrosion resistant
- 100% customizable to fit your specific opening
- Designed and tested to meet ANSI 2510 and FM 2510 approval standards
- Available in vertical six-inch increments and custom lengths
EASIER DEPLOYMENT, NO TRIPPING HAZARDS
- Watertight protection that deploys without mess or dry time
- Sill embeds are flush to concrete, with no tripping hazard
- Unique latch system designed for simple, quick deployment
- Lightweight planks designed to be installed by a single individual
- Planks are stored away from the opening (and installed at time of flooding)
The Benefits Of Adding Flood Panels To Your Home
Investing in flood panels is a wise decision that can help you reduce the costs associated with repairs from flood waters. They are a simple, but effective way to keep water out of your home or business, and allow you to get back to your normal life quickly. With customizable widths and lengths, you can add flood panels to any doorway, warehouse entrance and other entryways to keep the items inside safe from water damage. They have no moving parts and can easily be stored in a dry location when not in use.
Homes and businesses in flood prone areas such as Charleston, Hilton Head and the surrounding Lowcountry will always require protection from water damage. The best laid plans won’t always protect everyone, so it’s up to you to take necessary precautions. Deployable flood panels are the perfect option.