Keeping your home protected from storms doesn’t always have to be expensive and take up a lot of room. When hurricanes and tornados are prevalent in the Lowcountry, it’s imperative to shield your home from hurricane winds, rain, and flying debris. If you’re looking for an option that is cost, space, and time-efficient, Fabric Storm Panels are just for you.
What is a Fabric Storm Panel?
Fabric-Shield™ Storm Panels are highly-effective and efficient alternatives to steel or aluminum hurricane panels. Made from PVC-coated woven fabric, these screens are tested to block wind, rain, and storm-driven projectiles. Also known as wind abatement screens, they are easily attachable to the outside of windows, porches, doors, etc.
Essentially, any open space that you need to protect from potential damage, Fabric Storm Panels can help.
An added bonus to these types of panels is that unlike other storm protection, they are translucent. This allows light and air to enter your home, so you won’t feel trapped in darkness while you’re waiting out the storm.
Although it may be hard to believe that fabric can provide enough protection from a storm, these storm panels have been tested to provide that reassurance. These shields meet or exceed all state building codes in South Carolina and North Carolina, as well as being International Building Code Compliant, and more.
Fabric Storm Panels are:
- Custom-sized to fit any window, door, or other openings of your home.
- Made from a geo-synthetic, PVC-coated fabric or Kevlar
- Translucent, allowing diffused natural light and air to enter the home
- Easy to deploy and take down, thanks to the lightweight fabric
- Easy to store by rolling up, laying flat, or hanging vertically
- Easy to secure onto openings, using simple grommets and bolts
If you’re ready to start protecting your home using budget-friendly storm protection, please fill out the form below and receive a free estimate today!